Monday 8 October 2012

Eyebrows, Nooses and Other Living Organisms

Top of the evening to you, fellow beans and ladies. It is I, the Emissary, the Lord. You may call me Bill. It has come to my attention that the Professor has been tardy, or rather, Obese. This presents a problem, for us bloggers need an idol, a figurehead to help us go on. Without our motivation, we may also become Obese. It happened to America, it can happen to us. The Professor will go down in the Blog’s pecking order until he is as low and as overweight as possible. That gives others the opportunity to overthrow him. But we shant. Hahahaha, I’m evil.

Moving swiftly on,  Resident Evil 6 is in stores now. So go ahead and grab yourself a copy. You’ll need it. We must have training for when the zombie apocalypse is at our doorstep. Besides that, it’s another installment in the series which isn't necessarily a good thing, for it went down hill faster than the Professor on a slope (he’s obese, remember?) Jokes aside, I’m sure it’ll have hours of zombie destroying fun.

So anyway, we are counting down the day’s until December. We all know why. For Armageddon of course. Personally, I don’t believe in such Mayan nonsense. But I’m always prepared. My advice: Stock up on Irn-Bru, pronto. If we’re going to die, we’re going to die with a smile on our face and Bru in our stomach.

In other news, it’s almost the October holiday’s! Personally, I’m not looking forward to it. I will be spending most of the time studying. You think exams end after school? You’re horridly wrong. I’m over 100 and I’m forced to study. I’m sure it’ll be fine though. Us intellectual types have learned to endure over time, we shall keep it that way.

I wish everyone a very joy filled holiday.

Au Revoir,
Bill.

Oh wait, this title is irrelevant.  

1 comment:

Rinrei said...

I have a feeling our friendship is going to carry us straight to hell... last one there wins.