Wednesday 30 November 2011

Another Author, Another Alert

Yes, you read the title correctly. We have a new author on the blog! May I represent Rinrei, resident pyschopath and generally odd person. She shall fit right in.
   Hopefully having a new member shall stimulate the other two to ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK HERE! Pointing no fingers. *Cough* Matt and Evil Mistress of Cliffhangers *Cough*. Ahem.
   So we have our new member, and I shall be getting on to writing out some new labels and creating a profile for said newcomer straight away. I know very little about what she intends on writing, so we'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen. In the meantime, I shall attempt to keep up with the editing that I shall inevitably have to do on her posts and set straight the basic rules of grammar and inform her upon the use of capital letters with proper nouns.
   Let's see where this leads.
   Pisces handing the stage to Rinrei. For now.

No comments: