Tuesday 4 October 2011

Coming Soon to a Kettle Located in Cyberspace...

Just to let you know, their are certain changes occurring here and around the blog over the next while. These changes are detailed below.

*            *            *

We may or may not be gaining another author in days to come. I have nothing more to say on this matter; just thought you'd all love to know.

I'll also be introducing a new kind of post soon, the type that can just be written within the space of several seconds. It'll be a 'quote/saying of the week/day/(insert timeframe here)' sort of thing. Haven't really decided yet. Anyhow, be on the lookout for it anyway. If it's not going ahead, I'll update you.

The 'News' page is now up and running, and I will try to update it as often as is possible. Check it often if you just want a quick update on things that are going on, as I will probably no longer be keeping up writing these news bulletins, as I have other fish to fry. So check there. I don't want to be getting emails asking what's going on with the news, because there's now a whole page devoted to it. Although I might keep going with these little bulletins, they seem to get some views.

*            *            *
That's all for now, people! Keep checking back for more, etc etc. May not be posting so much over the next couple of weeks due to holidays and limited access to the internet.

Until then, au revoir.

No comments: