Friday 7 October 2011

The Weekly Poll

Well, I'm very disappointed to see that I have only three results from the polls. You should all be scolded most severely and maliciously disemboweled.

I will post another poll, and I expect more responses this time. Can each viewer please just cast a vote? It would make a world of difference.

The results for this week's poll (which should really be discounted) are as follows:
  • Two who find them useful.
  • None who don't really have an opinion, ie sometimes find them useful, sometimes don't.
  • One who doesn't find them useful, ever.
This clearly shows that no-one could be bothered to take part in our weekly poll this time around.

*            *            *
Next week, the poll will be following the theme of 'Have you got Facebook?' I wish to know, because I am aware that many of you will have Facebook, but I'm not actually sure how many, as in a percentage amount. The more people answer the question, the more accurate results I can have.
   Professor out.

No comments: