Thursday 9 February 2012

Creeped Out

This was a very eventful and relatively scary week for me. I think my house is haunted.
   I'm not sure when it started. First I heard the all-too-familiar sound of a keyboard being typed on at night (I had a heart attack, then apologized to whatever entity could have done so before running out of the room), but this was years ago so I thought it was my brief moment of madness.
  Today alone, I have heard scraping noises from near the washing machine (but not IN the washing machine) while cleaning the dishes. I thought it was my dog first, then I thought it was my mum's boyfriend but it was neither. Strange thing was, it always stopped when Colin came in.
  Now, just a few seconds ago, while typing this and a bit before (this being the main reason I decided to post), I heard heavy breathing nearby. At first I thought: Be polite, talk to them like a normal person. Then I thought: Screw that! They're scaring the living daylights out of me.
  I'm paranoid that if I turn around something will be there or will jump out of the screen. I don't think I'm doing so well surviving the supernatural. Sure, I'm interested in ghosts, but having one in the house will give me nightmares or make me crack.

Signing off!
Rinrei

P.S. I'm not actually going straight into the belief there's a ghost in the house. I'm just a paranoid weirdo who's writing up stuff on here to avoid future work.

No comments: