Friday 15 June 2012

I'm Back, Apparently.

Apparently I'm back. Or so Rinrei likes to think.

Yes, I've returned from France, souvenirs and chocolate bars in hand. The trip was altogether fantastic (in more ways than one, as I'm sure the others would be dying to tell you had I not grabbed Ed by the neck and wrung his face off). But I won't bore you with the details; instead I'll be terrifying you and entertaining you with them. But that's for another post, as this is really just a shout-out.

Having read Rinrei's dual posts, I can safely say that I'm intending on doing all three of the specified actions in equal measure and that she seems to have a different definition of 'long post' to me. Such is life, I suppose.

You should perhaps expect some France/Paris related posts very soon. And may I say to the French, you truly are wonderful. Thank you for your city. May I buy it from you?

This is Professor Pisces saying that he has returned. Expect some fireworks.

Regards,
   The Professor

P.S. Rinrei, my hair shall never engulf me. It already IS me. Fear the mighty Afro. Insert evil laugh here...

P.P.S. Evil, for goodness' sake post!

No comments: