Thursday 16 August 2012

I am a title. :D

I am writing this at exactly 2:12 AM after realizing that I am yet to sleep and yet to feel sleepy. What is the reason for this? Insomnia.

Not only is this common in teenagers, but it has happened to every single person in my family. Basically, it's like the family curse.

So, I decided to let you all know of my family curse and if I ever have a child, they will also have to curse and when they are five I will scream: THE CURSE WILL TURN ON YOU!

I also wanted to let Pisces know that having an inability to sleep means that you do not get as much work done. In fact, you are more likely to get less work done because you worry about waking the people that are actually able to sleep and the internet is slower at night.

That is all! Good night, scum!
   Rinrei

1 comment:

Professor Pisces said...

You haven't tried it, I bet. Worry not - wake them anyway! People sleep more deeply than you believe.