Friday 25 May 2012

Benchmarque

Seeing as The Editor has declared Rinrei as Captain Insanity, I believe it is time for me to restore some law and order to this dark alleyway. Just in case I should ever be bothered to restore my status as a person. Or at least a greater ape. Or a monkey. Or a mammal. Or in fact, anything that is not under the colloquial of 'obese'. Or 'overweight'. Or even 'slightly pudgy'.

Back to the incestuous overdose of crime at this junction. Stop it. I mean stop the crime. And the incestuous overdosing. Or I will personally beat you people (or obese folk, if I feel politically correct) to death with a small kitchen utensil. Such as a spoon. Or a spork.

Keep in mind that the only information that has been conveyed through that last two paragraphs was to stop. The sum total. And the only specification on what to stop was 'incestuous overdose'. If you can make any sense of that, you are probably wrong. Also definitely.

Now let's go fly a kite! Up to the highest height!

Ducks with beards and several pitchforks.

No comments: