Sunday 13 May 2012

Fire Emblem: Kakusei (Awakening) Expectations

Ah. My good old viewers. Today, I shall share with you, for those who don't already know, the knowledge that a new installment to the 'Fire Emblem' series is soon to be released in Europe for Nintendo 3DS. This new game will be called 'Fire Emblem: Awakening' and it contains new features not yet released in any other Fire Emblem game. Some of these things are:
  • New soldier classes such as 'Dark Pegasus', 'Dark Knight' and 'Griffon Knight'.
  • Dual battles.
  • Paid, downloadable content such as characters from previous games, maps and episodes.
Whilst these are to look forward to the problem which has been a problem for every Fire Emblem game is that it will most likely be ridiculously expensive. However, every Fire Emblem game I've played was definitely worth the money. Although, come to think of it, I've only paid for one.

If it follows the same path as the rest of the games in the series have, it will be a great success. I expect great things from this game. I'll be sure to rant if it doesn't please me.

No comments: