Sunday 6 May 2012

Filling the Gap

Since people are lazy and all other authors have failed to post for the past week (yeah, I've been counting the days), I have decided to take time off from my revising routine to fill in the awkward silence.

Let me start by asking WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE!? Evil and I have an excuse, but everyone else seems to have spontaneously combusted or been sent to some unknown place in hell where there is no access to the computer, but the devil is forcing them to read this as I type it, making them unable to contradict me in any way. (Of course that is a lie, they ALWAYS find a way to get on here, especially The Editor. It's his job to criticise me while I work on stuff.).

Anyway... What to say, what to say. You know what? I'm just going to play a word game with myself since no one is alive right now. (I killed them.)

DOCTOR WHO-WHOZ A WHATZIT-ITS A TRAP-TRAPDOOR-DOORWAY-WAYS

CIEL-CIEL PHANTOM HIVE-HIVE MIND-MIND THE GAP-GAPING EVIL CHASM!

BOUNCE-BOUNCY HOUSE- HOUSE OF CARDS- CARD CARRYING FREAK- FREAK SHOW

WELL-WELL DONE- DONE DEAL- DEAL WITH THE DEVIL- DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE- CAKE OR DEATH?

Now for some quotes that Pisces said he would remember, but forgot he said he would remember.

"Old Mother Hubbard and her damned empty cupboard results in one dead dog."

"How are you?"
"I'm me."

"One must endure."

"How did you know I'd be here?"
"Because all sociopaths think alike."

And there was another one, but I've forgotten what it was myself because I haven't used it in so long.
Signing off!
   Rinrei

No comments: