Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Top Ten Most Disturbing Anime Characters - The Golden-Tooth Doctor

After remembering that this actually existed, I decided that I should continue it, as I hate things being left unfinished. (Note from The Editor: What about your life?) Let me start by saying that I have no idea who Daniel Huber is, but I have met Chuck Huber and he is awesome as heck. Especially with his 'interpretative dancing'.

Anyway, this character is from the show 'Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood'. For those of you who don't know this show, burn in Hell. I shall hunt you down with a spork and torture you until you watch the entire series. I am in the process of doing this to Skald, and am planning on doing the same with Pisces after his 'Anime sucks' comment, which he didn't actually say aloud, but thought rather strongly instead.
The Golden-Tooth Doctor is a minor character in the show that only appears in two or three episodes, but that's enough to leave an impact. If he had been around longer, I might have put him up next to the Major (who he seems a lot like).

Anyway, the Golden-Tooth Doctor is an evil and sadistic man in his 70s who uses little children for experiments (or did) by injecting philosopher stones into their blood stream. This may or may not kill them slowly and painfully, and the entire time he is grinning.

In his later tribute, he uses those kids that are now full-grown men to make another philosopher's stone and tortures one of the main characters, all for the sake of the main villain's plan. Personally, I think he just did it because it was fun.

He only dies because an even more sadistic villain decides he doesn't like him and uses him for a sacrifice. He doesn't mind though, he's still grinning despite the fact he is a blob (except he isn't, but he might as well be).

So, without further ado, here's a picture of the nut job.
Look into his eyes... And tell me he's sane.

Well, let's just say an apple a day keeps the deranged doctor away.

Signing off!
   Rinrei

No comments: