Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Challenge to You!

This year I am going to challenge myself to NaNoWriMo again, this time typing up my work online. I shall tell you this: There is going to be a place called 'Halloween Academy' and there are going to be a lot of students. I shall start by giving some information on my main character.

Name: Lullaby Scull
Age: 15
Personality: A hard-working, cheerful student who aims to be the best and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job she wants. She is respectful of most people and is annoyed by lazy or arrogant people.
Appearance: (See picture)

Species: Human
Future Career: A Reaper

Now here's the challenge. Create a character of your own for the school. It can be any species of any mythological creation (except aliens; try something different). Here's another challenge: Don't make them human. The characters you create shall be used in the story at some point and may even become main characters!
   Post a comment or bug the Professor for more information and I will try to answer as soon as I can. Most important of all: Have fun!

Signing off!
Rinrei

No comments: