Monday 2 January 2012

Once Upon A Giblet...

Once upon a giblet, a giblet was squashed. The reason for his messy demise is known. Unfortunately, we are not going to keep it a secret. The main reason is that he had the weight of the beginning placed upon him. This beginning was so heavy because it was filled with a lot of words. And, following the old saying, 'you are what you eat', this particular beginning was a coathanger.
   So, this coathanger-beginning was not a nice guy. He wandered around the open plains, finding various objects to apply the full beginning-force upon. But one day he tried to beginning-force an innocent cactus. He then exploded.
   Don't ask me why he exploded. I don't know. Go ask the cactus. Except the cactus doesn't know either. I made sure. By that I don't mean that I was civilised and brutally murdered him, but that I asked him rather politely.
   A WHOLE NEEW WORLD
   A WHOLE NEW FANTASTIC POOOINT OF VIEW
   NO ONE TO TELL US NOO
   OR WHERE TO GO
   OR SAY WE'RE ONLY DREAMING.
   On the other hand, that particular chimpanzee could've caused several of the fires. I would explain how, but I don't want to.
   I hope this post keeps you peasants busy for a while because I am lazy.
Goodbye.

No comments: