Sunday 22 January 2012

A War I Don't Care For

I'm sorry. I know this isn't sticking with my evil side but I have to say I do not care for this conflict that is now coming from all directions.
   Being one of the blog's least active members, I had no idea about this whole 'Code War' thing until Rinrei told me herself. Then, one day, I make an appearance and The Editor is waging war against everyone, including me!
   I don't know who is in the right or who is in the wrong, all I know is that I am on neither side. I DO NOT CARE FOR THIS AT ALL!!! I still have homework from school to do and I've been trying to draw pictures for a friend of mine. I HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY YOUR SILLY LITTLE GAMES!!!
   Any post which drags me into this nonsense will earn the author of said post an earful.
   Thank you for listening.

Note from The Editor: I no longer hide my comments between parentheses. They are out in the open.
   So this is how it is going to be... If you are not with us, then you are against us. 'Us' refers to me. Or them, where 'them' means Pisces, matt and Rinrei. Though Pisces is oddly silent on the matter...

Note from EMOC to Editor: No.... I am going to stay in the shadows. Any code or cipher you decide to create I will ignore.

No comments: