Saturday 10 December 2011

A Day in the Life of... Rinrei

I'm just going to do this so I have more than three posts in a row. Leave this one in the state it is in so that all may see what Pisces and The Eternal Editor have to work with. I personally don't think my grammar is that bad. I have seen worse (check out one of my reviews to see my comments on a story with REALLY bad grammar). Anyway... this is just to show what my partners have to deal with and to show you what my daily life consists of (on a Saturday):-

0930 - Greet the day by punching the sun.
1000 - Close all the curtains in the house to avoid the light.
1030 - Go online and laugh at the Nostalgia Critic's reviews. Prepare reviews for the Kettle before
            deleting them just to spite Pisces.
1100 - Greet brother with a fist to the face. Proceed to have a battle to the death with him.
1200 - Make new friends from the pieces of the old ones.
1300 - Eat lunch made from the souls of the idiots who entered my house. Fools.
1400 - Attempt to write a story and fail miserably. Sometimes the right answer is Napalm. What the original
           question was, no-one can be sure.
1430 - Take a nap. If someone wakes you up, put them to sleep and make sure they won't wake up.
1440 - Go to the good guy's lair. Is the grass greener on the other side? If yes, burn the other side's grass.
1500 - Return to house and get sugary treats. Then go online again.
1700 - Animals? Unprocessed meat.
1800 - Another nap.
1900 - Prepare more possible reviews, then kill them with fire.
2100 - End the day by snap-kicking the moon.

That's basically my dull and ordinary Saturday. Anyway, this should show you what my friends have to deal with.

No comments: