Saturday 17 December 2011

Rinrei's Rants - No. 2

I originally came here to rant about life in general, but after listening to some Limbo OST's I have relaxed a little. One of my friends (I have been given permission to call 'Bear') wrote an amazing beginning for some story or another which she has, tragically, discontinued. After reading this story and editing out some parts, I realised that this story would make an amazing game. I asked her whether or not she would allow me to do the graphics for this game if she would do the plot. She agreed to do this, and now I have the task of drawing the graphics for this amazing, if not disturbing, game. I will probably stick a few pictures and comments up on here to satisfy Professor Pisces and his need to have me post SOME stuff up on the blog.
   Just finished noting down all the obvious grammar errors that are in this. I have decided that I don't care; my hands are too busy shaking for me to do anything about it.
   Signing off!
   Rinrei

No comments: