Thursday 1 December 2011

The WriMo Journals - Part Two

I feel that I am obliged to continue with my chronicle of the incredible last day of NaNoWriMo. As such, here it is.

The bird begins to distract me with its high-pitched squeals, which are gradually getting louder. I steal the upside down hat and put it on. It is mentioned to make me look like a sad viking or highland cow. This results in more conversation too random and short to note down.
   We begin to mention ways of killing each other then we start to talk like a cartoon character known as 'Salad Fingers'. Skald is straining to hold back a sugar rush just as my brief one is dying down. I note that it is barely 3.00 PM and it is already getting dark. We have only been at Skald's house for two hours and already four signs of madness have been shown. Another lollipop. Only two more and the jar will be empty.
   We talk about snow. Our most sane discussion yet, as well as being the shortest. It seems we are pursuing our mania until the bitter end. Pisces has eaten the last Jaffa Cake. The Penguins remain in place.
   I take a moment to stretch my aching limbs as I reach for the second last lollipop. Skald gulps down another cup of tea. I hand Pisces his hat and he turns it sideways on his head deeming it a brilliant way of tracking how much he is writing. He removes it and begins to make aeroplane noises with it before proceeding to roll it across the keyboard.
   The lollipop jar is now empty and somehow I have evaded the gift of hyperactivity. Skald's Godsister comes in as I manage to claim the Viking hat again; it is lopsided and covering one eye when she enters. We begin to talk about how evil mountains are as she looks at us oddly. I receive the oddest look.
   I pick up the coffee cups and meet Skald's Godsister. When I return we start to talk about aliases we would go by if we went somewhere where no one knew us. Pisces decides his name would be Timothy Turpin if it weren't already Timothy Turpin. With the lack of lollipops to satisfy me I eat some Haribo Tangfastics Cola Bottles from the bag. The bird is silent again.


And that'll be it for now since I have other things to do. Bye!

No comments: