Monday 30 July 2012

Why Family Holidays Can Be a Pain

So I've just came back from a big holiday in France. It was nice and all, except from a very major ordeal that I can't be bothered talking about. But I realised, holidays can also come at a price.

As some of you may know, I'm an avid Internet user. Browsing the wonders of the Internet, enjoying new memes, talking to friends, blogging, etc. These are all things I enjoy at my leisure, but some involve responsibility. And with responsibility, comes reputation, which we need to keep.

Don't get me wrong, I had an Internet connection there. I had to pay 30 Euros and it only worked for one device, but it worked. The problem being, I had to use an iOS device which decreases the amount of things you can do on the Internet. All of which I have some sort of responsibility with. So now, I have one hell of an amount of catching up to do, so please expect more posts. Much more posts. Although I'm afraid, I'm giving up on this post.

Bye bye,
   Bill

No comments: