Tuesday 3 April 2012

Do I Even Care?

Trust me, Professor, I could care less about what you say. And I was not attempting a tantrum. I have been carefully counting the posts here, and I always make sure that I have enough words and things available to post. In fact, I still have 16 left. Don't go provoking me Professor, because I am really not in a good mood, and if you want to go and start a fight then try and talk to me face to face and see how long I last.

Also, I am not quitting, I am merely working on something else. Exams and Script Frenzy are more important than this and I also have deadlines to reach for other things online. If you think that I am doing it just because I lost War 250, then please, don't flatter yourself.

The fact that you think I was actually annoyed at the 250 challenge is slightly annoying also. Seriously? You actually think I care so much that I would personally pick a fight with you? Please, you underestimate me. I'm not going to add much more to this post since I know that you will most likely find a way to contradict me and annoy me even further, leading to the last incident that happened due to online arguments. Watch yourself, Professor, one day you might slip up with that personality of yours and you'll regret it.

Anyway, to people other than the Professor: I'm leaving for a while and I might not come back for quite some time. If you have anything to say to me, then click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8

SIGNING OFF!
   Rinrei

1 comment:

Rinrei said...

I'd delete all my recent posts if I could just to spite people, but the world is not so kind.