Monday 2 April 2012

Hairdom

Hello, my dear friends. I'd like to say that I come with good news, but, unfortunately I have not.

You are all familiar with our founder Professor Pisces, correct? Maybe you are unaware that he is host to a glorious form of hair. But don't get too excited, because I have received information that that very hair is soon to meet metal, and therefore demise. Yes, he is indeed getting his hair cut.

This is a sad time for us all. Some of you may not have known him very well, but it hurts all the same. Let us all sing in pre-mourning:

Where did he go wrong, he lost his hair
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And he would have stayed up with it all night
Had he known how to save his hair


How to save his hair
How to save his hair


And that song is 100% original... Ahem.

Anyway, I'm sorry that this is what you have decided to do, Pisces, but I respect your decision and I won't change it. I thought it would have been a brilliant idea for you to grow it like a forest... Nevertheless, to each his own, right?

Ciao.

No comments: