Monday 26 March 2012

The Black Knight

Hello, everyone. It is I, Bill. I trust you were all well in my absence. Haha, no doubt.

 Now let me get to business. Fire Emblem. It did it again. You thought the javelin general was bad? This makes that look like a good thing.

So I've been stuck on this chapter for a while, and today, I finally started getting somewhere. My army had wiped out a fair amount of the foe's forces. Then Ike, believe it or not, got damaged a little and had no restoration potions on him (those are potions that restore health, y'know). So I sent my poor defenceless priest to go aid him.

The priest took a shortcut down this alleyway and, just as he walked past the only house there, out popped the Black Knight, the most powerful soldier in the game... He just, y'know, happened to be in a peasant's house in the tiniest village you could find. And, despite him being the scariest thing I've ever seen, I thought he would leave me alone. I wish. He turned to poor old Rhys (the priest) and, in one blow, he killed him.

The annoying part wasn't that he killed my priest. No, it was, that Rhys got killed by a ranged attack. With a sword? Honestly.

Well anyway, Rhys went down like road kill, and by this point I was almost in tears. So I switched off the game and I've been staring crossly at the console ever since.

In other news, over the past week my English teach- Sorry. My grandson's English teacher stole my shoe, twice. And finally, Professor Pisces' hair. Farewell!

No comments: