Thursday 22 March 2012

Rinrei Apologises

I had no idea I had offended you so much. The whole post was intended to be exaggerated and appear as of a joke than an actual serious post, and I did not intend to offend anyone in any way. Allow me to apologise for offending you, but it really was intended to be a joke. None of the comments put in the post were actually intended to be taken seriously and I just felt that the best thing to do was to send in a response post, like one usually does, although you appeared to have not liked it. This is something apparent from your previous post.

The whole gun incident was more of a spur of the moment thing, and I had no intention of beating you up or irritating you to a new level with it. The 'little nut job' comment was not intended to insult you, but was more of a little 'haha, lame joke' comment rather than an insult, and I apologise that you saw it as such.

Again, in your second quote, it was intended to be exaggerated to sound better without saying anything too insulting or crude and again, I apologise that it offended you. (Although I still think you should have gone easy on Bear *she's called that because it's her real nickname, by the way* since she was a beginner.)

In the third quote, I really didn't intend to come off as whiny and a bit of a - I better not say what I'm thinking. It was more of a way to end the paragraph than anything and I really did not make it an objective to irritate you that day: It just happened.

Again, the entire post was exaggerated, and none of it was intented to insult you in any way. I was not comparing you to me in any intended fashion in that paragraph. I was merely stating that we both have a dislike of each other in some way because we both hate each others personalities. Both for obvious reasons.

Again, I apologise if my previous post appears as an insult to you, and if you don't like it then don't hesitate to delete it from the blog. I will not be offended. After all, you have an excuse for this.

So, that's the apology over. I'm heading off now.
   Rinrei off.

N.B. Pisces: Apology accepted. Though I'm not deleting those posts - they make for good reading.

No comments: