Thursday 29 March 2012

Less Than Three

I have less than three days of freedom remaining before I plunge into the Mighty Prison of Script Frenzy and join the other inmates in writing 100 pages of original scripted material. Yippee. However, there are one or two problems.

Firstly, I don't have enough characters. I have three characters already, but can't seem to find the other threee to five people that I need for this. Plus, I keep trying to avoid names of people I know in case I cause them to get a bit big-headed (like me!).

Secondly, I don't have a proper plot in place as of now. I have the beginnings of one, and I have several others that have sort of been sidelined until they're needed, but I haven't done any concrete planning. And that sucks. It means that I may well be winging it this month, and unlike with NaNo, I can't see that being a particularly good thing.

I'm now off to sort out these problems. I'm thinking that finding an online name generator would be good...

30 Days. 100 Pages. Are you in?

No comments: