Wednesday 14 March 2012

Taking Sides

All I care to say about the whole 'taking sides' part of war is: Do I even care? So long as there is enough blood and gore to entertain me, I'm fine. I'm more concerned about the Editor cutting our posts short to win. Clearly he has forgotten that I have his email address. For I am the master of spam (the food, and the useless junk people send you).
   I'm currently typing this up in my nuclear bunker, as I'm paranoid about heading home. That, and I fell asleep here and only just got up. I'm so weird sometimes.
   Anyway, I haven't much to say today. It's morning, and nothing has really happened, other than me finding a few awesome web-comics that I would like to give a shout out to:
 - Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
 - Invader Zim: Manifest Doom
   Now usually I would frown upon the usual girly girl love-love stuff, but the 'Powerpuff Girls' comic wasn't all that bad. It was actually well designed and you can tell the creator put a lot of effort into the plot. It's the only comic I've read where they mix death, Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff girls together. It's surprisingly sad at times, but funny at others. All I can say is, good job to the creator, and post up another page soon!

Signing off!
   Rinrei

(If you don't count the final three words that's 222. Next is 666. Heheheh...)

No comments: