Sunday 11 March 2012

My Story is being made into a Comic Book!

One of my stories is going to be turned into a comic book series! Yay!
   I'm as proud of this as I would be if I caused an infant to explode as candy sprays out of its nose and mouth in a giant sugary mess of explosion(ness?) and young children skip around the sugary explosion for the free candy!
   Anyway, my story is being turned into a comic book series! I said that already, but I'm still in amazed shock!
   Now, as far as I know, I have no idea which website the artist is going to be publishing it on. But that doesn't matter! No matter how good or bad it turns out, remember to stay on the other side of the fence when the polar bears are being fed.
   Now here's a link to my story, bad grammar and all! Well, I wouldn't know whether it's bad grammar because I don't even know what good grammar is...
   Here you go: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7244585/1/Alice_human_Sacrifice_The_tale_brought_to_life
   Remember, folks: The ham is controlled by Satan, and shall control your mind if you don't keep your guard up!

Signing off!
Rinrei

Note from The Editor: I'd just like to say how little sense this actually makes. It's not even a comic book if it's being released online. And even if it was a real book, surely it would be a graphic novel instead?

Note from Rinrei: Don't ruin the happy mood I am feeling today or I'll gorge out your eyes with a fork and not a spoon since it causes four times the damage. Technically it would be a web-comic and I don't care much for the terms. It's a cartoon. You read it. It's a comic book.

No comments: