Tuesday 13 March 2012

This Is War.

Well, Rinrei, you said it. You declared it, called it, whatever-you-want-to-say-ed it. You said three words, and I agree wholly with them.
"This means war."

   So we come to a tipping point in this saga of Five-Now-Six Authors. We must all choose sides now. I myself am choosing my own side. This is because I'm grossly underestimated by others, can edit literally every post around so that it either no longer exists or has less than 150 words in it  However, as Professor Pisces would love to point out, this is a competition with rules, so doing that would be cheating.
   Unfortunately, Mr Pisces, you failed to say that committing the actions outlined above would be cheating. Therefore, this is my tactic for war: Destroy everyone else's posts.
   I kid, of course. I wouldn't commit such a heinous crime. However, my point still stands. I could if I wanted to. Yet I have the motivation. Maybe I'll go ahead and do that anyway...
   Watch your backs, authors. You may find that you're filled with more holes than a holy priest before dawn.

That was a friendly warning, folks.
   Happy warring...

No comments: